Hyper Island is looking for a seasoned marketing leader - with a passion for people & technology and the innovations growing in the midst - to lead our global marketing team. The Interim Head of Global Marketing plays a central role in all aspects of Hyper Island's brand and marketing activities and will be in charge of generating awareness and results for the business.
This role calls for a combination of strategic planning and analytics, experience from working actively with acquisition, retention, and engagement, together with strong people management skills. The right person will have a passion for developing teams and people, and be able to thrive in times of change and uncertainty.
The Interim Head of Global Marketing will shape the future of Hyper Island, being part of the global leadership team, and will work closely with product owners, local managing directors, and sales and recruitment leaders.
The Interim Head of Global Marketing reports to Hyper Island's CEO.
What you'll do
- Create and maintain a marketing strategy and processes that support business objectives and alignment between markets.
- Lead marketing efforts with a mix of colleagues, agencies, freelancers.
- Lead a growing and diverse team of five marketing specialists.
- Set and manage the global marketing budget and objectives.
- Lead the conceptualization of marketing initiatives.
- Measure and evaluate marketing activities and investments and report progress to management and the organization.
- Create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation across markets.
What you'll need
- Strong experience from leading a marketing, sales, or communication focused team.
- Confidence and resilience to push through strategies in a complex organization.
- Ability to lead yourself and others toward results.
- Capability to build relationships and communicate clearly.
- Experience with international coordination of large-scale digital projects or products, websites, platforms, e-commerce, or equivalent.
- Experience with user research, advertising, acquisition channels, CRM, partnerships.
- Experience with buying consultancy services and online advertising.
- Fluency in English is required.
Fixed-term contract. Covering for parental leave.\ Duration: Second quarter 2018 to Jan 2019, with possibility of extending to a permanent position.
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
If you have questions about the role contact Andreas Widman, Head of Global Marketing.
+46 723 57 54 70 email@example.com
We will review all applications in English.
Interviews are happening ongoing.