Are you a creative “doer” with knowledge and experience of graphic design, social media, creating content and photography? Löwengrip is looking for an internship with a strong passion for graphic design and social media.
In the role, you will administrate the daily task of creating content in our social media channels. By that, we mean text and images, as well as non-static formats such as videos and animations.
Your main work will be to:
- Create graphic material in line with our brand guidelines and templates
- Write and build content for various social media channels (social posts, ads, blogs)
- Provide assistance with all inbound marketing initiatives, including content ideation and creation
Acquirements & skills:
- Good knowledge of graphic design, using InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe creator
- Are able to photograph, both film and images
- Have a keen eye for details and great skills to create visually pleasing images and movies
- Good knowledge of social media, digital platforms and, trends in these areas
- Great writing and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both verbally and in writing.
- A “prestige-less, get it done” attitude
We are open for applicants that are looking for a trainee role, as the role can be combined with studies. Start date immediately according to an agreement at our headquarters in Stockholm
How to apply:
- Send your CV containing information about education, work experience, clickable links to social media channels you have worked with, as well as a photo of yourself. If you have LinkedIn, please also provide a link to this.
- Personal letter maximum: 1 sheet of A4 paper.
- Final application date: January 5:th 2019
- We practice continuous selection.
We look forward to hearing from you!