Would you like to work for the leading inspirational travel platform and help to build out our success? We can offer you an amazing experience and heaps of opportunities to learn and develop!
At TravelBird we inspire our travelers each day by bringing them the best offers and the most comfortable booking process, turning their holiday into a hassle free and fully-rounded experience, from the beginning to the end. As a Traveler Experience Intern you will assist our Project Managers and Customer Advisors. They are the team that is responsible for building loyalty among new travelers and retain all existing travelers by making them fall in love with TravelBird all over again. 50% of your time you will advise our customers on finding their perfect holiday, helping them with creative solutions for requests they might have and try to become the talk of the town via social media. The other 50% of your time you will work on specific projects that can help improve traveler satisfaction.
- Delivering high-quality service via our support platform;
- Responding to challenging questions from our travelers to travel agents, tour operators and hotels;
- Conducting research on how to further improve the traveler journey;
- Managing both internal and external relationships;
- Research and evaluate traveler relation needs;
- Initiate and drive your own CRM related projects; (e.g. improving the TravelBird brand among customers);
- Work with the new service features to further improve the effectiveness of our tools;
- Working on several global care and satisfaction projects;
- Being responsible for Social Webcare through social media.
Who you are
- Studying a subject relevant to the internship* (e.g. Tourism, Marketing, Communication);
- Have a natural sense for customer needs;
- Capable of finding efficient solutions;
- Positive mindset and assertive
- Driven to learn every day;
- Self-motivated and able to think creatively;
- Communicative, enthusiastic and flexible;
- You handle stress and pressure very well;
- Team Player, but also capable of working independently;
- Good communication and writing skills in English and Swedish/Norwegian/Danish;
- You are available for a minimum of 5 months and as soon as possible and full-time (no research);
- Living in Amsterdam or willing to move.
* You must be a student during the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution)
Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day;
You will work with the most inspiring colleagues within the industry;
Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture;
Vibrant and international office with a view on the historic canals of Amsterdam;
Free sports lessons (Bootcamp);
Free healthy lunch, daily fresh smoothies and our very own barista for delicious coffee;
Employee discount on TravelBird offers;
Free weekly Dutch lessons;
Friday social company drinks;
Inspiring SpeakerBird sessions;
Regular company parties;
A MacBook Pro (lease-lend); and
An internship remuneration of €350,- (gross).