To deliver against our promise of putting data at the core of our thinking, we’re looking for a data analyst who wants to grow professionally alongside us. If you are a creative & strategic thinker that can translate numbers into powerful insights, then please reach out to us and show us why you think data is beautiful.
You will be supporting our division of data and experience strategists in providing data-driven communication plans to our roaster of global and regional clients, such as Heineken, Coca-Cola, Diesel, Nestlé, Renault. You will have the freedom to use data creatively in order to uncover new angles to strategic and creative problems.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with the Data Strategist to identify relevant market, consumer & campaign data
• Conducting ad-hoc media and consumer analyses
• Data visualisation and reporting on a regular basis
• Working with research and monitoring tools such as Excel, GWI, Crimson Hexagon
• Scripting & Statistical language competency (R/Python are a plus)
• A marketeer with a proven affinity for numbers and data storytelling
• 1-2 years work experience in a similar role
• Has relevant education in a quantitative discipline and/or can present a portfolio of research/strategic projects
• Fluent in English (Italian is a plus)
• Willingness to move to Milan/Italy (relocation incl.)
If you think your profile might be a good fit, please send a CV + work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org