Kurppa Hosk New York is now hiring a junior designer. S/he is looking to further develop their existing skills by working with the senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects.
A good knowledge of the following tools is required:
• After Effects
• Any other motion/3D related software is a big plus
Communication is a very important part of Kurppa Hosk, so you must feel confident and comfortable enough to present your ideas in a clear and concise manner. You like to keep track of trends and are keen on sharing relevant insights with the rest of the team. Above all, you have a genuine love for the craft of design.
The specific details of a junior designer’s role vary depending on the projects assigned, but common activities include:
• Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
• Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
• Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
• Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
• Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
• Supporting senior staff in preparing presentations/strategies
Skills & Qualifications
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; you are fluent in English and have a good command of additional languages
• A determination to achieve and succeed
• 1-2 years of creative industry experience
• The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
• The ability to see projects through from concept to completion
• Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
• The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
• The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
Please send your Portfolio, CV and a few words about yourself to email@example.com. Please mark the subject line of your email “Junior Designer”. We look forward to hearing from you!