Junior Designer JD – Internship
We are seeking a passionate, creative and talented Junior Designer to join our Global Content Network at PRISM. The role will entail work across the sports and automotive industry, and the candidate will report into two senior graphic designers. You must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and an eager willingness to learn. This is an exciting opportunity for any student or recent graduate looking to get into a competitive industry.
- Your focus will be on producing assets for clients on a daily basis, which will require the ability to work under pressure and in some cases to tight deadlines.
- You will work closely with the creative team and account teams, but report directly into two senior graphic designers.
- You will create assets for social Platforms such as Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter etc. and the wider social landscape.
- Creative ideation and initiative to create high quality work is a must. Never settle for average.
- There will be opportunity to work on new business, so a pro-active and self-motivated mind-set is essential.
- Looking for someone who wants to excel in the role.
- Coaching and training from the Senior design team will be provided.
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Proficient knowledge of online; UX, design for email and web, including social media
- Knowledge of After Effects, XD, Sketch and InVision beneficial but not essential
- Passion for design and digital in and out of work
- Attention to detail
- Able to cope with a diverse and ever changing workload
- Excellent communication skills