We’re looking for a talented and passionate junior digital designer to join our Retention team. You will work with the Retention team to create commercially effective banners, pop-ups and landing page assets to drive customer conversion, education and retention.
You should exhibit a thoughtful and highly organized approach for producing the highest quality creative outputs that both satisfy our brand’s high visual design standards and drive strong business results. The ideal candidate has the ability to work in quick production cycles and is able to collaborate with stakeholders produce quality work on brief.
What you will do
- Work with small cross-functional team made up of representatives from engineering, product, CRM, and marketing, among others.
- You’ll take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific market demands to produce data-informed solutions.
- Design assets across multiple channels including emails, in app popups and landing pages
- Supporting the retention team throughout projects and campaigns
- Be flexible and open to participating in design efforts wherever they may be needed across our product teams
What we expect from you
- You possess a strong understanding of usability and user experience principles.
- You have a people-focused design mentality and want to design and build products/features that truly have meaningful impact.
- 2+ years of experience designing in a data-driven environment
- Proficiency in html coding and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in leading design software packages + HTML mailer coding
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- Motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- A willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Bonus skills include motion design and prototyping skills.
In this role, you'll report to the VP Growth, Mattias Storm