Every year, millions of people join Lifesum to become healthier and happier. Many of these people download the app after having seen a digital ad on a mobile device. All of our ads and digital assets are created in-house and as our marketing department is growing, we are now looking for our next junior digital designer.
If you think that life is about creating digital assets at work and spend way too much time on Social Media in your free time, then you are probably the person we are looking for!
As a junior digital designer, you will help the rest of the design team to produce and localize assets for Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Snapchat etc.
What you will do
• Localize current creative into new markets and resize for new formats.
• Produce direct response assets for our performance marketing team, and produce digital assets for our social media manager and influencer marketing team
• Manage the translation process for all creative.
• Produce the assets and document the results for A/B tests
• Create GIFs
• Come up with new ideas that we can test.
Who you are
• Good eye for design, and you are good at graphical production
• Attention to detail while being able to handle production at scale
• Master Photo Shop, Illustrator and After Effects.
• Understanding of branding and brand identity guidelines and photo retouching skills
• Have a sense of typography
• Team player and you have a desire for the team to be best in class
• Enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback
• Openminded and enjoy working in a multicultural team
• Interest in health and nutrition
What you can expect from us
There’s a few things about Lifesum that you might not know:
• Passion. Actions speak louder than words ever have. Every day, Lifesummers show the passion and dedication that has seen us climb to the very top. Our including culture encourages experimentation, helping us all learn and grow.
• Trust. We built our culture upon trust, which means more freedom to suggest, champion and lead. This also means far greater personal responsibility - and we wouldn’t have it any other way. It works because we trust each other.
• Diversity. Including more than 20 nationalities, we enjoy a rich mix of cultures, world views and working styles - this is more than your average tech gig: these different perspectives make sure we’re solving the right problems.
• Balance. We want you to be happy - so go ahead! Talk food and health, exercise with others, live life and most of all, laugh! Learn what works for you and use that to help everyone.
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you and get to know you. Send us your resume right away and please tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why Lifesum is the place you want to be your next workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age.