What we're looking for:
At Zound we really try to see things from the eyes of our consumer so we can develop products that are needed, loved and remembered. This is why we use meaningful human-centered insights to guide us and inspire us. Right now, we need to strengthen our consumer insight team. We are looking for a passionate Junior Consumer Insight Manager to plan and drive projects with cross-functional, multidisciplinary teams.
You are an analytical, creative and business-oriented advocate of human-centered product development and innovation process. You don’t get nervous when someone asks you to analyze the latest market data report or facilitate a focus group. You are excited to learn new skills, curious about latest tech and of course extremely passionate about consumer insights.
Together we will:
• Secure fact-based decision making and human-centered product development
• Drive the development of the strategic consumer insight tool box
• Inspire, guide and lead others to uncover meaningful consumer insights
As a junior insight manager, you will:
• Drive human-centered product design and concept validations together with the design team, including screener and discussion guide development, interview moderation, etc.
• Design, plan and facilitate brand and marketing workshops together with the global consumer insight manager
• Uncover and monitor consumer and industry trends for R&D and innovation purposes
• Conduct qualitative and quantitative competitor, category and brand analyses for different internal stakeholders
• Dramatize and communicate the gathered insights and foresights in inspiring and engaging ways
• 2-3 years of experience in the field of consumer insights within marketing, product development or design
• University degree in marketing, business administration or social sciences
• Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English
• Experience of qualitative research including commercial ethnographic studies, focus group moderation and expert interviews
• Ability to conduct quantitative analyses
• Skilled in bringing insights to life in creative presentations and storytelling
• Self-driven, detail-oriented and structured way of working
• Experience of working in multidisciplinary teams and closely with design team in a fast-paced environment
Does this sound like you?
So, if you have a passion for human-centered insights and are up to the challenge of working for a super-dynamic company, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We are looking forward to your application!