Accomplice is digital agency based in Stockholm, Frihamnen. We help our clients succeed in the digital landscape by combining deep understanding of complex technology with creative excellence. We provide services within digital strategy, design, programming and analysis. We have during our three years partnered with organisations such as Adobe, NCC, Sony music, Sonos.
During the fall of 2018 we’re looking for a junior web developer to join the team. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about turning ideas into real working products - fast but always with a high demand on quality. You will translate mock-ups, sketches and wireframes into beautiful and effective websites and mobile/web applications. We believe that you have a good eye for design, enjoy working in a tight team and have an entrepreneurial vein. You will work tightly with our lead developer. As we're a small team it's important that your are prepared and interested in becoming an important part of our future development and growth. To get a sense of what working looks like at Accomplice, head over to our blog to hear one of our dev interns interpret their time at Accomplice. (https://medium.com/define-forward/an-internship-story-a476fc5a4378)
Requirements and skills
- Experience of development best practices, software principles and code design concepts
- Experience in both front- and backend programming
- Knowledge of common design patterns, frameworks and libraries for web development.
- Experience with development tools such as Webpack, Git, npm, and gulp.
- Working in an Agile team using Git and CI & CD.
- Experience with API development such as REST or GraphQL.
We believe that we're looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- Creative problem solver
- Passionate and self-motivated
- Enjoy working in tight collaboration with other team members
- Quick learner and disciplined
- Interest in a variety of technologies, tools and languages
- to be part of a fast growing but still small company with big room
- to work tightly with and be coached by our senior tech lead
- to be part of a very creative team passionate about new tech and innovation
- to be part of a non corporate environment with high demands on quality but with a lot of freedom
Want to hear more? Reach out on email@example.com with your information!
Don’t forget to provide a link to your GitHub or other code you have developed.
Hope to speak to you soon!