Björk and Berries is looking for a graphic design and digital marketing intern!
Are you passionate about digital marketing and design? Are you interested in joining a start-up team at a growing beauty brand? Join us in our central Stockholm office this summer for an internship that can lead to an role within our marketing team.
You will help with day-to-day design and digital marketing requests and get the opportunity to help create and implement our visual identity.
o Design and send newsletters
o Create content: design GIFS, images, videos and ads for social media
o Plan Instagram feed and support on other channels
o Design internal templates for keynote and other documents
o Support product design
o Be a vital part in creating and implementing our visual identity/communication
o Design banners and website takeovers, update website
o Support with maintaining or visual identity online and on 3rd party e-com
o Maintain different online storefronts and make sure they are up to date with imagery and content.
o Support with customer service
You most likely have:
• Experience in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and video editing is required
• Experience with Shopiy Plus, Klavyio ( or similar mail programs), Facebook business manager and Instagram is a plus
• Interest in video production, writing, photography and beauty is a plus
• Be an independent self-starter, willing to work with little supervision in a fast paced start-up environment
• Have a passion for design, marketing and the beauty industry
• Able to multi task and work with several projects at once
• Be fluent in Swedish and English with excellent communication skills.
The employment is with Natural Fragrance of Sweden AB, at HQ Strandvägen 7 in Stockholm.
We are looking for someone who is available from mid- June to come and work with us for 8-10 weeks. There is an opportunity to extend this role to a full time employment from August /September.
HOW TO APPLY
Email CV, portfolio and a short note on why you want to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 19.