We are currently looking for a marketing superstar to spread the word about identifAI - a worlds first drones and AI service that will help organisations around the world respond to natural disasters. Are you talented self starter who wants to help us boost our outreach and effectively get our message to those organisations who can benefit from our service. Get in touch.
We offer a legitimate opportunity to get in on the ground floor or one of Swedens most disruptive startups. To put it frankly - If you are as good as you think you are, you will have a job when your finished!
Location: This role will be based in Stockholm, Sweden – GLOBHE HQ
Role: what will you do?
- Creating new search, display and video ads
- Customer journey and email mapping
- Identify and execute new growth channels
- Create and update a social media posting calendar
- Plan posts across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Shape communication to engage users
What skillset is needed?
- Ambitious pro-active attitude. You’re a doer with a positive mindset.
- Advanced English proficiency
- Relevant degree in Marketing
- Experience in Online Marketing & Growth
- Creative and strategic mindset
- Experience in Adwords, FB/LI Ads, Analytics, Sketch is beneficial
This is an unpaid internship but what we can offer you is:
- Become part of an amazingly talented team, with a passion for Artificial Intelligence and a vision to impact the world postively through tech!
- Access to a beautiful office located in central Stockholm, Gårdet.
- Work in an international environment, with projects across Africa, South-east Asia and the Pacific.
- Flexible working hours.
- A chance to continue as a part of the core team (build yourself a job)