Do you have talent for copywriting and social media? Would you like to work with content marketing at a IT security startup that has been listed as one of Europe’s hottest startups by WIRED two years in a row? Then we’ve got just the role for you!
We are looking for a full-time marketing coordinator to join the team at our office in Stockholm. You will have plenty of opportunities to experiment and put your mark on our marketing strategy, while working alongside our exclusive network of top ranked white-hat hackers. We can almost guarantee that you will learn a lot about the entire customer journey, ethical hacking and how to build a global business.
Your tasks will include:
* You will be working closely with the marketing and sales team and create engaging content in different formats (blog posts, sales material, videos, webinars, emails etc).
* You will work with PR and continuously help us find new ways to spread the word about Detectify and increase our global base of customers.
* You will be responsible for managing and tracking our social media activity and accounts.
* You will work with event coordination (both physical and online).
* Great project management skills
* Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
* Our marketing strategy revolves a lot around content marketing, so it’s really a merit if you like writing; everything from interesting hacker portraits to explanatory product guides.
* Previous work experience is not necessary, as long as you have a positive attitude combined with a hands-on approach
If this sounds interesting and you’d like to join us, click on the button below and apply!