Do you love design? Is making ideas visible your thing? Are you passionate about making websites and ads shine? Are the ads your favourite part of the Super Bowl? As a marketing designer, you’ll work with the marketing and events team on advertising, promotion, and swag items for different products and events.
To be successful in this position you:
- Have a portfolio of visually consistent and beautifully branded advertising and marketing work, across various channels including email, web, mobile, and print, that you’re proud to share with us. Include it as a link in your application.
- Are comfortable with assisting the creative direction of digital and offline marketing campaigns from initial market research to frontend implementation.
- Preferably have knowledge within print and different printing techniques.
- Have industry or agency experience for diverse projects and clients and a proven record of improving conversion rates. Experience with designing for A/B testing is a plus.
- Have a strong understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and color theory.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, creatives, and other marketing team mates to ensure campaign and strategic goals are met.
- Have good written communication skills, know how to receive and deliver constructive criticism, and work well in a team.
- Master Photoshop. If you master InDesign too, that is even better.
- Must be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Have an absolute passion for video games!
We expect you to:
- Design concept presentations and pitches
- Manage, prioritize, and execute multiple projects from concept to completion at once under tight deadlines
- Understand overall marketing messaging and how this relates to creative output.
- Finalize brand guidelines to promote visual design best practices.
- Design both print and digital media, including marketing assets, metadata, thumbnails and logos.
- Work with each property to understand and convey their personality
- Sit in on and participate in internal and external meetings with development teams, partners, and subcontractors with an eye towards visual requirements and needs
- Build wireframes
Still reading? Great, because here comes the good part:
We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the entertainment industry.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your resumé and meet you!
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible, as interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and personal letter to be considered.