You’ll be building and shaping a first-class marketing team to take the TBOE brand into new countries, products and channels. You’ll handle a £2m-3m yearly budget.
You’ll work across the whole customer funnel from awareness and traffic acquisition through to site experience, lead gen, sales, retention and referral. You’ll be a key member of the management team and have a talented creative, financial and tech team to work alongside you.
You are a numbers-led marketing professional but with a natural intuition for customer behaviour - what makes customers tick and click. You have created proven marketing strategies and know how to motivate the team to deliver it. You love the idea of working for young, dynamic international company where you can make a real impact.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
1. Build and shape a world-class marketing team with the skill set to grow the TBOE brand.
2. Develop and own the strategic and operational roadmap for marketing, briefing the creative & technical teams where necessary.
3. Develop and optimise external partner/supplier relationships such as PR & SEO
4. Effectively communicate marketing strategy and performance across the company.
5. Effectively communicate and apply customer insight across the company.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. Creation and implementation of effective marketing strategies across all channels
2. Deep experience on online channels (Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, retargeting)
3. Skilled at budgeting, measuring, reporting
4. Proven team building
5. Some experience in the start-up /e-commerce environment
6. Some off-line experience
SALARY & BENEFITS
You live or would like to live in Barcelona, one of the most creative and vibrant cities in the world.
You’ll sleep well at night knowing the products you’re marketing are loved by customers and you’re helping a company whose purpose is to inspire storytelling to help make the world a little more human.
The Book of Everyone is a multicultural team of 25 with 12 different nationalities and teams for cycling and swimming.
Our investors include some of the UK’s top tech entrepreneurs.
We offer a competitive salary and share options
We also offer free fresh fruit, drinks, monthly haircuts, company retreats and yoga :)