We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven intern to lead a launch of an exciting new product for Impactually during fall 2018. You will be in charge on all marketing related aspects: communication, social media, promotion, execution and business development, and report directly to the CEO. This internship can be a perfect opportunity to gain practical skill and experience as well as learn marketing tools.
Your responsibilities include amongst others:
• Creating marketing and communication material for the launch
• Managing social media campaigns
• Writing online content
• Collecting input for website and mailing lists
• Maintaining online platforms related to launch
• You are studying Marketing, Communications or Business Administration at the final stage of your Bachelor or at Master level. Practical experience from a similar student position or internship is an advantage.
• You are independent, self-driven and proactive. You have no problem to work independently and know when to seek guidance. After a while on the job, you will tell US what needs to be done.
• You get things done. You are organized, structured, and capable of working on several projects at the same time while keeping track of their status.
In addition we look for the below qualifications:
• Good understanding of Marketing & Communications and related tools. Online marketing experience is an advantage.
• Strong communication skills are a must. Written English should be at a high level, written Swedish at a high level an advantage.
• Interest in behavioral science, economics or psychology is an advantage. Passion and familiarity with any of these topics will make you an even stronger candidate (although it is not a must).
Impactually is a behavioral science consultancy founded in Stockholm in 2017 to bring cutting-edge behavioral research out of the lab and into the real world where it can be used to create societal and business impact. We use our expertise in behavioral economics and social psychology to design evidence-based solutions to our clients’ challenges. We work with a range of clients across sectors and industries, from the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency to the largest supermarket chain, ICA. In fall 2018 we are getting ready to launch a new and exciting product which is related to our core business. This internship is a crucial part of that launch.
What do we offer?
• A perfect opportunity to master marketing and communication skills and the experience of leading a launch. We will provide you with all the tools needed, and if you show results, you will get more and more freedom to lead the project yourself.
• A chance to be exposed to the ins and outs of a behavioral science consultancy and learn directly from the CEO, who has over 10 years of experience in marketing (Procter & Gamble) and strategy consulting (Lynxeye).
• A friendly and inspiring work environment at our co-working space Impact Hub at Sveavägen 44 – although working from home, if you prefer, is also possible.
We will be reviewing applications and interviewing candidates continuously.
Please send a CV and an email highlighting relevant experience and describing why you are interested in the position, to: email@example.com