You are passionate about winter sports, being outdoors and you love to work with communication. If this describes you, then contact us.
We are looking for a dedicated and driven marketing intern to assist the marketing & sales team with both strategy and practical assignments. Your role will be varied and offers great responsibility. You will get hands‐on experience in a broad range of marketing disciplines, including digital communication, handling merchandise & communication material, event management, B2B collaborations and sponsorships. You will work with and report directly to RECCO ABs Global Marketing Manager.
Besides being a passionate marketer you should have a consumer understanding of the outdoor and winter sports market by being a passionate skier, snowboarder or outdoor person. You will need this to enable authentic communication with our partners (rescuers/ski resorts), our customers (brands & retail) and consumers (skiers, snowboarders and outdoor enthusiasts).
As an ingredient brand and a rescue service technology RECCO AB offers a unique environment of communication challenges requiring efficiency and flexibility to handle simultaneous projects covering B2B-, trade- and consumer marketing on both a local and global scale.
To succeed in this internship, you:
- Are studying at a graduate level or last year`s bachelor and are taking courses in marketing
- Are able to work independently and at the same time as part of a team
- Are responsible, have a high energy level and the ability to multi-task and keep highly organized in a fast-paced environment
- Have the motivation and ability to travel to on-site promotional marketing areas as needed
- Have the ability to think like a skier or snowboarder
- Have a zest for life and a passion to break that glass ceiling
Application deadline: 17.9.2017
Duration: October 2017 - March 2018
Send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org