Having successfully launched into three European countries last year, we’re looking for someone to help us smash our next exciting launch - into Germany! This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a data-driven, start-up mindset who’s up for the challenge of taking full ownership of a country marketing plan and making it a success.
Not only will you have solid performance marketing skills (PPC, Paid social, Affiliates) but you will also have some experience working with partnerships. You will have excellent rapport building skills, and enough knowledge of the German market to know exactly which brands and influencers to push for our toucanBox product.
Based in London and working as part of the wider-international team, you will be a fantastic team-player, self-motivated, and a great communicator.
- Coordinate with media agencies to plan, implement and analyse paid marketing campaigns (PPC, Paid social, Affiliates…)
- Own and drive unpaid channels (CRM and organic social media)
- Develop local partnerships with local brands and contact key influencers
- Drive brand awareness by participating in events and conferences held in Germany
- Test new marketing strategies and channels to increase traffic and conversion
- Conduct market research on competition updates and arts and crafts trends
- Localize our brand while maintaining our values and mission
- Support CMO and Head of International with the annual marketing budgeting
What are we looking for from you?
- A full-stack marketer with a good blend of technical and commercial marketing experience, ideally with 3 years+ experience
- Great sales and negotiation skills
- A broad understanding of the marketing mix and previous experience in digital marketing is preferred but not essential (good understanding of PPC, Facebook Business Manager and Editor & Affiliation platforms)
- Extensive knowledge of the German market
What would help?
- Previous experience in a performance marketing position and a fast growing company, or in a direct or digital media agency in Germany. Experience in the children/toys/education industry is preferred but not essential
- Experience manipulating data in Excel and BI software like Looker (SQL a plus)
- A passion for sales and new business with an eye for spotting an opportunity with proven track record in managing and executing commercial proposals
- Flexibility in travelling occasionally to Germany
What's in it for you?
- Support with your self-development: attending conferences, meet ups etc.
- Opportunity to help redefine an industry in a fun, fast paced, fast growing business
- Competitive startup salary
- An experienced management team backed by leading investors
- Regular company socials
- Private medical insurance
- Vitality health programme
- Cash Plan
- Employer pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Table-tennis and other games
- Fully-stocked fridge