EasyPark is currently looking for a talented and ambitious french-speaking marketeer to join our Group-level Marketing team in Stockholm, Sweden as a trainee for min. 1 year (After the first year, there will be a potential opportunity to relocate to France in a similar position)
EasyPark Group is a leading digital service company focused on building the world’s most comprehensive marketplace for parking. The EasyPark app, which lets drivers find and manage parking and electric vehicle charging, is the flagship product which is currently available in 11 European markets and Australia. EasyPark counts the user base in millions and have triple digit growth. EasyPark is headquartered in Stockholm and the company has surpassed 250 full time staff globally.
Your role will be in our group marketing team in Stockholm, working across 11 European markets (and counting).
As a Marketing Trainee at EasyPark group, you will be given a golden opportunity to shape your marketing profile, through rotation to several different segments within the field of marketing. You will become familiar with both CRM, Point of Sales optimization, PR, Digital advertisement, Campaign management and much more. Furthermore, you will gain experience from both B2C, B2B and Business to Partners segments.
Some of your core activities will be:
• Executing on-going email-sendouts to our global partners
• Assisting in Point-Of-Sales concept development
• Assisting in creating sales material and content for our sales community
• Identifying relevant speaking and PR opportunities across European markets
• Assisting B2C segment in campaign management and tracking
• Various ad-hoc assignments within group marketing
Who are you?
As a person, you are versatile, ambitious and highly driven to tackle a wide variety of tasks at once, even within several different project-groups at a time. You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Since you will be working with colleagues from 15 countries, full English and French proficiency is required.
• Flexible and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Good at managing projects and working independently
• Focused on improvement and optimisation of processes/documentation
• Organized and methodical with excellent follow-up to ensure high quality
• Eager to learn and grow
• Strong analytical abilities
• Relevant Masters/Ba degree within the field of marketing, business administration or similar business-related studies
• Previous working experience within marketing is highly prioritized
• Fluency in English and French (native) is mandatory. More languages are meriting.
A few more things to know
EasyPark expects a lot. But not in the old-fashioned way of telling you what to do, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, hard work and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver even in the face of difficulty. Being a part of the EasyPark team, for the right person, will become a fruitful and personally enhancing journey