Do you want to be a part of digital marketing transformation? Join Nokia’s Digital Transformation initiative in Espoo, Finland! We are taking Nokia digital marketing to the next level! You will be working with highly skilled individuals across the globe.
We are looking for YOU - Media Strategist to join our team! Your primary responsibilities include research, evaluation and recommendations of marketing tactics, channels and vendors within a given budget to achieve aggressive campaign goals. This includes:
- Establishing media objectives and strategies for advertising campaigns
- Monitoring performance of all media and develops rationale explaining results.
- Evaluating communication goals of potential media plans and makes best recommendation.
- Understands all elements of the planning cycle and clearly communicates stages and adapt for various stakeholders.
- Establish governance and documents best practice activities.
- Ensure requirements are built into future agency contracts and agency delivers against requirements
This role requires deep knowledge of the B2B advertising marketing ecosystem with a focus on digital tactics, as well as working knowledge of Nokia’s expansive business portfolio. The Media Strategist will work with business stakeholders, campaign managers and other teams to build media plans and allocate budget according to asset type, market, industry and job functions. Must be able to clearly articulate media plan and provide support through data driven decision making.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Absorb campaigns goals and objectives and translate to actionable media tactics
- Communicate strategy to stakeholders through email, calls and presentations
- Hold and manage team meetings across a diverse set of stakeholders to set objectives, strategies and review results
- Oversee media placements, contract facilitation, positioning reports, budget reports, resolving discrepancies
- Evaluate and identify new tactics through hypothesis test and learn methodology
- Work with agencies, vendors and internal team to optimize campaign and achieve performance objectives
Qualifications and Skills:
- Demonstrated large-scale expertise of emerging Ad-Tech and Mar-Tech strategies leveraging emerging technologies to drive measurable demand for B2B campaigns
- 10+ years’ experience in B2B marketing and multifaceted channel strategies, including proven experience with large, global, multi-channel campaigns and advisory services
- College degree in relevant field of study or equivalent job experience
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in content marketing and channels
- Industry-recognized proficiency with Prior Agency and/or high-tech/Telco/software experience in driving demand generating campaigns
- Hands-on experience with Ad-Technologies such as Google Analytics, Double Click Manager, Digital Marketing Platforms (e.g. Blukai), Demand Side Platforms (e.g. The Trade Desk, Turn, etc), and other programmatic advertising channels
- Expertise with Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and other SMM channels, and using first party content to feed these channels for measured improvement
- Thorough knowledge of content syndication outlets and their target demographics, including reach, response rates and performance indicators.
- Deep understanding of Ad-Tech ecosystem and applicability to B2B marketing
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, strong analytical skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- MS Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Previous experience in the media planning process and use of media resources.
- Knowledge of digital measurement best practices
We offer you an exciting opportunity to join a team working on digital marketing transformation and the opportunity to grow as a professional – every day. Come and join us to give your own input for Nokia’s future success!
Does this make you tick?
If you say yes, please submit your application online no later than 10th of December 2017. For more information about the position, please contact our recruitment partner Arja Martikainen Mon—Fri between 2 and 3 pm +2 CET. Tel +358407621564 or arja.martikainen(at)barona.fi.