Watty is a fun and simple way to engage with your home energy. We’re a small team that’s growing and we’re looking for a mobile application developer in our product team in Stockholm. Join us to help build a product used by thousands of people every day and make the world a more sustainable place!
Watty is an AI startup that helps you make smart decisions and keeps your home and family safe. A world leader in energy data analytics. Wired ranked Watty as one of the hottest startups in Europe in 2017.
Watty is an employee-majority owned company. We get to plan our future and take steps to moving towards it, without investor interference. This is a great responsibility that we take very seriously. We feel fortunate as few startups get this opportunity.
With our mobile application developer we're looking for:
- Experience with Swift and iOS
- Experience with Java/Kotlin and Android
- Self motivated
- Dedicated to clean, readable code
- Has strong opinions about testing, whether it be unit-, integration, or automation tests
- Comfortable in the fast-paced environment of a startup
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Able to communicate effectively with team members
Bonus points if you have:
- Prior startup experience
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with a big mission
- Fantastic opportunity to disrupt the energy industry and solve exciting problems
- Working with a diverse team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
What we’re building
Watty brings in multiple technology disciplines into one simple solution. Having AI and deep tech at its core, our algorithms communicate with appliances via its unique fingerprints. This combined with high resolution data makes our platform automated and streams real-time to deep learning systems.
How to Apply:
Please include Job title in the email. Thank you!