We are looking for a motion designer to join our team. An animator with a designers eye and passion for detail eager to express their creativity and with the skills to create world- class work, collaboratively, at speed.We are in the midst of a transformation and huge growth. Design and this role are vital to the next phase of bb’s success. Its a great time to join our thriving and committed team.
Motion designers at bb...
* Work within a multi-disciplinary team of visual designers, developers and strategists to help create products, experiences and brands that resonate with people.
* Translate concepts, designs, sketches and/or conversations into stunning dynamic motion design that can grab an audience’s attention and excite them.
* Collaborate with designers and developers to develop motion languages for brands and products that are rich, unique and well thought through.
* Demonstrate an understanding of the current state of the art as regards motion design, film and user interface design and have an irrepressible desire to share amazing work in these domains with the wider team.
* Proactively explore new technologies and techniques to make your work better, more effective and more efficient to produce.
* Help create compelling and clear presentations and presentation templates for clients at all stages of the design development process.
* Tell great stories about your own work and collaborate with everyone at bb to shape and enrich the stories we tell about our work and our studio internally and to our clients, to users of our products and with the wider world.
* BA/BSc/MA degree in Design (e.g. Interaction, Graphic, Visual Communications, Product, Industrial), a related field or equivalent practical experience
* Lots of enthusiasm and personal motivation
* High quality, relevant experience in a product design environment
* We’re looking for someone with incredible after effects skills but knowledge of cinema 4d would also be very welcome.
* A keen understanding of the importance of sound and music in moving image work is vital. Practical sound design skills would be a big plus
* Editing and other post-production skills like audio mixing and colour grading would be great, but are not necessary to the role.
* Excellent portfolio that explains your design methodology, ideology and work