Internship with possibilities for a permanent position after that.
Short describe of the position and tasks:
The production coordinator role is to support the e-mail and Marketing Automation specialist in tasks related to mainly the e-mail production.
• 1/3 of his/her time is spent on production and set daily tasks
• 1/3 of the time is spent working on an long-term improvement project that we choose together with the intern based on his/her interests and upcoming focus areas for Dustin (for instance, customer journey mapping, recipient value calculations, etc.)
• 1/3 of the time is “free”. Could be spent doing research, working on the school report, familiarizing him/herself with software platforms, etc.
Day-to-day tasks and production
• Building HTML e-mails based on pre-made templates and setting up e-mail campaigns in Eloqua
• Updating existing and possibly building new HTML-based e-mail templates
• Gathering e-mail statistics from Eloqua, Google Analytics and BI – and update Excel-based reports
• Preparing, executing and following up on e-mail a/b tests (e.g. subject line tests, multivariant tests, personalization tests, etc.)
• Coordinating newsletter content with webdesigners and marketing planners.
Educational and experience background
• An interest in HTML and coding (not hardcore development, necessarily)
• An interest in marketing automation and e-mail marketing
• A strong sense of logic and a systematic approach to managing work and tasks
• An interest in eCommerce, online marketing and testing
• Enjoys being part of a big team of specialists in an international, English-speaking environment
• Knows Excel and possibly Adobe Dreamweaver / Notepad++ (or equivalent platform)
The person should be structured, thorough, analytical and have a have an eye for design and copy.
Mail your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 072 56 28 755