New salon professional brand Social Digital Marketing Intern
Marketing - Geneva - Switzerland
We are looking for a passionate digital and social media marketer to implement our new brand digital activation. This is a 6 months position starting in Jan19, based in Geneva and reporting into the Global Design marketing Manager.
The project is an accelerated innovation project that plays in a new territory and where agility and speed are key, together with a strong collaborative mindset and great autonomy.
You will be responsible for creating and leading our global digital marketing activities – content plans, email, social, blog – for both B2B and B2C audiences.
You will also support the regional marketing teams with bespoke digital marketing campaigns, providing guidance on branding, messaging, content and creative.
• Develop with an agency all needed brand content assets to execute the brand digital campaign
• Create with an agency the brand website and different platform brand profiles
• Passionately drive and grow our community of brand lovers.
• Increase engagement with B2B and B2C targets via strong social media campaigns, always-on content plans and email programs, through segmentation and re-targeting techniques
• Build advocacy through social channels, communicating relevant messages about our brands and products
• Create credibility for the brand by supporting relationships with key partners and influencers and maintain database of relevant influencers
• Support PR event production
• Define annual global content calendar across all our social channels and identify key promotional opportunities throughout the season.
• Track & Communicate digital and influencer marketing performance against KPIs and propose recommendations to improve results.
• Develop and maintain excellent collaborative relationships with the global marketing team, regional marketing and influencer teams, web team, Media & PR agencies
Required Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 1 year digital marketing experience in fast-paced or entrepreneurial environment
• Marketing, business, or similar relevant Bachelor’s degree. Qualifications or experience in marketing or digital marketing an advantage
• Experience in developing multi-channel digital campaigns with clear KPIs,
• Comfortable with Adobe & social media analytics.
• Accomplished at writing creative copy for eDMs and social channels
• Proficient and up-to-date knowledge of key social media platforms and best practice
• A good understanding of SEM, SEO, Display and Affiliate Marketing
• Complete fluency in English other European languages is a plus.
• Background in Data
• Beauty industry is a plus
Behavioral Skills and Competencies
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• High attention to detail and a good eye for aesthetics and design
• High autonomy and collaborative skills.
• Entrepreneurial spirit, open to work in less defined environment with two target groups (B2B and B2C), fragmented distribution and market data.
• Strategic thinker with an ability to dissect problems and identify solutions,.
• Digitally savvy, active on social media and highly curious about new digital trends.
• Creative mind