Our planners work closely with media and analytics to create impactful, integrated and measurable strategic platforms. They try to find the best approach to present data that drives innovation. They uncover cultural insights that surfaceopportunities and meaning for brands, and create detailed, yet simple presentations that tell stories and provide recommendations that contribute to the strategic direction of cleint work.
On any given day you might help the planning Director
- Demonstrate business and audience analysis that leads to client growth solutions
- Translate strategic discoveries into inspiring briefs and roadmaps for our clients
-Work with creative, production and account to create industry leading work and help sell innovative strategies to clients
-Design journey using media, tech and content to solve our client problems across the purchase journey.
The ideal person
- is interested in working across different grouos and push the brand and the client forward
- is innately curious and has an insight into human behaviour, and an instinct for popular culture
- is interested in most forms of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, and when and how to apply them.
- is interested in understanding key business drivers of the automotive industry
- is interested in cross-channel strategies includingtraditional and digital advertising, direct response programs, email, website development, mobile, search and social media.