Karma is growing fast and looking for a communications pro to join our team and shape the brand of the future!
You are a quick, smart and sharp PR wizard who is genuinely interested in creating the world’s best sustainable impact brand.
You are a natural storyteller and are well-connected with a deep understanding of how people and journalists work. Building good relationships based on trust is one of your core strengths.
As a person you are humble and intensely goal-oriented and you know that self-discipline is key. You have a high level of customer empathy and you have a 100% acceptance of responsibility for results. You have an entrepreneurial mindset that is excited to be part of fast growing company.
You are a doer. If you are stuck you make decisions that take you forward. You are always eager to find new ways of getting the word out about Karma, our mission and vision.
At Karma, we live by our brand values which include being humble, playful and honest. If you do too, Karma will feel like home!
You will be working closely with the international expansion team and the marketing team and be a core player in positioning Karma on the global food and tech scene.
Your tasks will include:
* Being responsible for developing and implementing a global PR plan in line with the brand vision including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
* Building and managing relationships with contacts within business and industry media and with thought leaders to grow awareness
* Managing media inquiries and interview requests
* Creating content for press releases, articles and keynote presentations
* Coordinate PR activities, including planning and preparing event appearances
* Monitoring and analysing PR results
* The position is based in Stockholm but regular travelling to UK will occur.
The ideal candidate:
* Based in Stockholm with the possibility to travel
* Have minimum of 3 years of experience in a relevant field
* Proven experience driving PR strategies for international brands
* Has worked in UK and have an established local media network
* Experience from working in a start-up company or at a PR agency
* Fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
* Passion for sustainability and want to have an impact in eliminating food waste globally.