Are you in the last stage of your studies? Would you like to develop your skills in a vibrant multidisciplinary environment spanning digital and industrial design?
At Eskild Hansen, we believe in the power of well-designed technology to enhance the human experience and change people’s life. We produce award-winning work in tight corporation with our clients’ teams and strive to truly transform the market with innovative products and design experiences. Rooted in the Scandinavian design heritage, we are a multidisciplinary and international design team with a main studio in Copenhagen, located in our own building together with our co-working space.
Sounds interesting? By working with us, you’ll specialize in working with advanced technology, and you’ll learn how to translate this technology to meet user needs and bring radical innovation to industries.
Our ideal candidate has:
• good English skills
• passion for Scandinavian design
• understanding of tech
• a desire to grow and be challenged every day
• experience with the Adobe Suite, especially routine with Photoshop and Illustrator
• it’s great if you can work with SolidWorks or Rhino.
We can offer:
• a chance to grow in a fast-moving company, where the sky is the limit
• interesting clients working in both the physical and digital realm
• a chance to broaden your horizon with real-life projects and client meetings
• an informal working culture with occasional treats and Friday beers in beautiful Copenhagen
• an internship stipend to contribute to your living expenses.
We'd love to hear from You!
Send your CV and portfolio to Barbara Péterfi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The internship is full-time and ideally covers one semester (from August until the end of the year). Location: Copenhagen, so please note that you must be able to legally live and work in Denmark, without visa support.
We review applications on an ongoing basis.