We offer you the opportunity to:
* Work on a completely new type of product. Tackle interesting, complex problems and design solid solutions. Save humanity by enabling people to think better together. And occasionally switch sides and play Cards Against Humanity.
* Join a tight team that collaborates closely across all aspects of the company. Be part of a dynamic design duo with a large amount of ownership and autonomy across the entire design process, rather than just design individual features.
We’d expect you to be
* Passionate about design - Good general sense for design. Up to date with the latest design tools and trends. Ability to put yourself in the shoes of the user, both based on intuition and based on conducting user interviews. Strong interest in learning and expanding your personal toolbox of skills. Probably know several keyboard shortcuts including at least three fingers.
* Organized and structured - Comfortable with visual management, able to create and maintain a design system, sketches and prototypes and keep them up to date for weekly meetings, making the knowledge accessible to the team. Focused and with attention to detail.
* Smart - Partly as it is a real interaction design challenge, and partly to keep up with the high-powered team. Understanding of tech. Strong academic credentials.
* Fun -You’re a passionate human being, whether it is by design, unicorns, sloths, board games or everything altogether. We love fun, enthusiastic and curious people!
We are looking for someone with about 1-3 years of experience.