We are Nordic Tech House, a digital accelerator. We boost existing products and services and incubate new ones. Nordic Tech House operates in the realm between human needs and digital opportunities, a place where change is always present. Still, change will never be as slow as it is today.
At Nordic Tech House, we work with both start-ups and more established companies, giving you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. As a member of our growth hacking team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with data analysts, creative marketers, web developers, and project managers to deliver extraordinary customer value.
You will work at our office at Stureplan, Stockholm.
You’re eager to create beautifully designed products based on human behavior.
You relish the opportunity to work with others but also independently on projects where you may be the only designer.
You’re unafraid to speak up when you see room for improvement, both in our products or in our organization. You keep up with the best standards of product design and propose new technologies where you see fit.
You enjoy teaching others and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team. You take pride in what you do, seek excellence, and always look for personal development.
What you’ll do
- Sketch out rough interactions and interfaces to help define new features and ideas.
- Iterate these ideas and build prototypes for internal reviews and user tests.
- Conduct user testing and user interviewing to get feedback and iterate the designs and concepts you and the growth team are working on.
- Contribute to understanding and analyzing user/customer journey from a UX perspective and be able to coordinate that with other team members
- Design the final look and feel of these products or features on social media campaigns, web apps, and e-commerce.
- Work together to contribute to growth strategy and ideas to ensure optimal results for our clients.
- Contribute with idea generation, product solutions, strategy, and experiments.
- Ability to work alone and under pressure when being the only designer in the project.
What you have
- A strong understanding of interaction design, visual design, and user experience. (1-3 years of experience).
- Experience designing high quality interfaces and visual assets.
- Ability to articulate your ideas to the rest of the team.
- Ability to produce visual mock-ups and graphical assets with tools like Sketch, Illustrator etc.
- Ability to design any sort of graphical elements for our social media marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with prototyping tools such as Invision, Framer or Flinto.
Please send us your application (in English) including your portfolio.