You will be working in a fast paced and creative environment to strengthen product efficiencies and our customer’s success as we accelerate product market fit for global expansion!
This is a role requiring excellent personal / people skills, solution oriented and a techno-joy personality.
Your tasks will include but not limited to:
- Verbal and written communication with customers and enquiries - demos/training, issue tracking
- Managing customer campaigns: optimisations, reporting and analysis
- Document, analyze and interpret user needs to inform product priorities and roadmap plans
- be the “translator” between our customers, and the team
Bonus points if you have:
- Programmatic experience: know your way around a DSP
- Norsk written/spoken
What you will get:
- “battle scars” showing how you turned your passion into real-life execution
- Freedom, responsibility and mentorship
Work from our friendly office at Mesh in the centre of Oslo or remote via Slack - must be in Europe.
Experience can lead to a full time position as we bolster our staff with further venture financing.
A bit about us:
We are a truly international team passionate about creating the next wave of advertising solutions for a free and democratic web. We have funding from: Axel Springer, 500Startups and Google.