We are looking for a Product Management intern to join our Adhesives Department in Stockholm. You will be part of our Marketing team where you will assist the Product Manager and members of the marketing department in their daily activities. During your internship you will get a hands-on experience in a leading industrial B2B environment operating in various markets.
Your tasks will include supporting the sales team with portfolio-related tasks, preparing for product launches and communicating portfolio changes. Depending on your education, you can also be involved in brands and market analysis, assist in monthly reporting, and collaborating with our international team. You will be part of our General Industries department, working with well-known brands at our Nordics headquarters.
Who we are looking for:
• Ongoing University studies within Business Administration, Engineering, or Industrial Economy
• A strong team player and have ability to work effectively as a part of a multi-functional team
• Analytical, structured, and open-minded
• Flexible, motivated, and independent
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• A positive attitude and are eager to learn and develop your professional skills
• Preferably start as soon as possible with flexible end date
• Required: Fluent in English and at least one Nordic language