As Product Marketer, you need a deep understanding of the customer, product and market to ensure that:
- Our product and its new features are appropriately positioned on the market
- Sales, customer success and marketing teams have all the necessary knowledge and materials enabling them to attract, retain and grow customers and partners
- Product demand and adoption are on continuous rise
Your role is to communicate and translate product requirements into a compelling story. Therefore, you are:
- A born storyteller. You have excellent communication skills and love nailing the story arc on stage, on calls, in decks, and on the website.
- Technically oriented and understand APIs, and have an aptitude to continue learning about Loop54’s technology.
- A creator, including copywriting, campaign ideas, and working with design and web development teams
- A self-starter, and can viciously prioritize your backlog, execute fast, and stick to deadlines.
- An entrepreneur at heart. You’re flexible and can thrive in environments that don’t have defined processes
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use customer research, hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, generate credible forecasts and assess the efficacy of marketing programs.
- Team-oriented, with the ability to work with and influence others in remote locations.
Typical tasks include:
- Researching the market landscape and collect competitive intelligence to benchmark product capabilities and develop effective product positioning strategy
- Researching key market and product data, conduct user interviews to understand key customer segments, their specific needs, and lifecycle stages
- Creating a launch plan for new features, including creating the positioning and messaging for new product features
- Creating launch content: work with almost every team inside of our organization on launch content, including everything from demo decks to product screenshots, sales materials, blog content, landing pages and website updates, and product documentation.
- Preparing internal teams: make sure the entire team is prepped and ready to go before launch. This usually means everything from making sure the website is ready to go live, sales reps are training and ready with proper messaging, to making sure that the customer success team is ready to field calls.
- Setting priorities for the content production backlog, drive changes to the marketing website and ensure the availability of high-quality product collateral
- Working closely with our Demand Generation Manager and Sales to outline the marketing programs required to increase lead gen and improve deal pipeline conversion rates
- Working closely with Customer Marketing and Customer Success to outline marketing programs required to increase customer and partner engagement, feature adoption, up-sell and referral.
- A Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Media Technology or related field (Bachelor’s is acceptable if accompanied by 5+ years of relevant work experience)
- 3-5 years of software product marketing, field marketing, business development or marketing management experience - OR-
- 3-5 years’ work experience in high tech, Enterprise Content Management or related industry - OR-
- 5-7 years’ experience working for a software technology company
- Excellent communication skills - written and spoken
- Fluent in English (Swedish a plus)