Antler is a start-up accelerator and early-stage VC, now looking for an energetic Program & Events intern who wants to support our team in developing & running a fun, creative & top relevant start-up program for 65 entrepreneurs from 25 countries during the spring.
The internship is paid and based in our offices on Kungsgatan 8, Stockholm.
You will be joining our Program team and for example;
- Support the design, planning, and execution of great program content & events (workshops, debates, panels, celebrations etc.)
- Suggest and design program content based on your interests
- Support coordination with guest speakers, and other externally involved program contributors
- Detail oriented project manager mind
- Junior level facilitation & process design – a strong interest and willingness to throw yourself out there is more important than years of experience
- Experience design interest, strong ability to see the small details that make a big difference
- Fluent in English, as well as in Google suite, and comfortable around the usual event tech such as projectors & speakers
What we offer:
- Work in a fast-growing organization with a lot of opportunities to shape your own internship from day one
- Great learning opportunities, working together with experienced program designers, facilitators and startup founders
- A fun and global team, all dedicated to making Antler and our portfolio companies a huge success
- An international environment where there’s room to grow