Do you care about the people you're designing for and with?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Project Manager with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help our designers do what they do best – on time, on target.
Would you like to...?
- Work on diverse projects and across competencies to make human-shaped, simple and valuable solutions
- Interact with clients, colleagues and external parties to ensure that our digital solutions are conceptualised and delivered with top notch quality
- Challenge, direct, and manage digital design projects from insights, to concept, to implementation and final project delivery
- Ensure that all project team members know their tasks and targets
- Be a motivator and support multidisciplinary teams in creating extraordinary results and next-generation services
- Work closely together with our Resource Management and Operations team to make our projects run smoothly, on time and within budget
We would like you to be...
- A skilled person with 2+ years of relevant experience in leading medium and large scale digital projects intersecting business strategy, technology, design, communication, and branding
- A Project Manager; leading teams and managing clients – inspiring both
- You are best in class and you know how to find the right balance between delivering timely, on budget and at the right quality
- You may have a background in either agile development or traditional agency delivery models, but you need to have the interest to learn and operate with both
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An office 15 meters from the water, surrounded by a natural park. Swimming is optional, running is recommended and the view is breathtaking
- Monday breakfast, focusing on good food – we never forget the waffles and the ginger shots!
- Yearly skiing trips up in the Swedish Mountains in a lovely house with sauna and open fire place
- Inspirational Friday breakfast sessions and a wrap-up to the week with Friday beers
- Exclusive access to all the IxDA events in town