A unique opportunity
Uppercase needs a Project Manager to join our team in Oslo, this is a great opportunity to join a super exciting tech-environment.
We are looking for proactive and engaging project managers / product owners.
You will be a essential part of our day to day business and control the implementation of our projects - both client and internal.
As a project manager you are expected to keep the development teams on track, the clients in the loop and the progress soaring forward.
You will be primary contact and owner from our side, and ensure that the processes runs as smoothly as possible.
A ever changing and unstructured environment is no problem for you, and the thought of owning multiple processes is what gets you up in the morning.
You like to work closely with clients and have total control of how to bring the projects forward in the best manner
You proactively manage the pipeline and love to explore new market opportunities.
You like to deliver exact and high quality work
You will oversee the day-to-day management of business client relationships – ensuring smooth interaction with clients, successful project delivery and performance, while maintaining great customer satisfaction.
• Collaborate with the rest of the team and external partners to deliver a world class customer experience
• Manage the business client pipeline in accordance with targets
• Lead the continuous development of our sales process
• Evaluate and improve business development strategies
• Control the progress of our projects - both client and internal.
• Collaborate with and give guidance to our design, marketing and engineering teams on the business development possibilities in our ecosystem
• Minimum 2 years experience managing B2B and business development,
• Strong, professional team player who can communicate, collaborate and effectively influence team members
• Excellent project management skills and commitment to deadlines, processes and policies
• Strong technical interest and understanding of the opportunity and potential of digital services plattforms
• Takes ownership, have initiative, and gets the job done
• competitive salary
• Health insurance
• Sentral offices with a good vibe
• Workout activities
• Massage by kiropractor
• Great coffee
• Homebrewn beer
• Breakfast and lunch
• Fun trips
• A hungry and vibrant work environment & great colleagues
Uppercase is looking for highly motivated and talented people.
Join us and help create the company that you always wanted to be a part of!