Airmee is a well-capitalized start-up backed up by some of Sweden’s biggest investors that is looking for an extremely talented quality assurance and UX expert to work together with us on some of the most complex problems in the world and help revolutionize logistics. You must be able to dive deep into user pain points and advocate and invent on behalf of them.
Airmee is one Sweden's fastest growing logistics startups focusing on fast and convenient deliveries for retailers and other businesses. Our technology that optimizes our logistics fleet in real-time is based on our research at KTH allows us to do this more cost-efficiently and environmentally sustainable than anyone else.
What're we looking for?
We're looking for a Quality Assurance engineer with an interest in UI and UX who will make sure that all our products are highly relevant, helpful, and delightful to our users. This means improving our products designed for drivers, customers and retailers. All of our products are built in house and, as such, there is no limit to how much we can improve them.
You have a passion for designing innovative products paired with a proven track record of delivering results by working with cross-functional teams. You have a multidisciplinary design background, with a focus on user research, excellent communication skills, strong project management skills, and are committed to constantly redefine the perfect customer experience.
You are used to communicating with development teams and make clear what are the main features that you have prototype and work together for bringing your solution ready for production. We put a great focus on good documentation and code readability, so we expect you to write clean code and properly document it. You are comfortable working with staging and production environments.
You will collaborate with other designers, product managers, engineers, user researchers, and others across the company to turn creative ideas into real products. Be part of a design culture that values critical thinking, open discussion, flexibility, speed, and business impact. Come play an influential role in defining the future of logistics at Airmee.
Skills & Requirements
We believe that you have:
• experience in performing the full range of test execution activities, including developer / unit testing, Creating Test Plans, Creating Test Data, System Design Life Cycle, Test Planning & Design, functional, performance / load / capacity, regression, integration, user acceptance, and cross application testing
• process oriented - perform audits of processes by reviewing documentation, ensemble sites, and interviewing team members
• a demonstrated visual design expertise.
• you have proven success in strategic and design thinking, and validated expertise in content strategy, system design, usability, analytics, user testing, information architecture, and marketing.
• you have excellent web and app design experience and are proficient in development technologies.
• you are fluent in analytics, usability tests, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative feedback.
It will be amazing if you also,
• have experience building and designing new products with limited resources.
• have a strong ability to advocate for the customer experience.
• have experience creating and testing prototypes as part of the design process.
Why join us?
You will be working with a diverse group of talented, motivated and interesting co-workers. We emphasize getting stuff done faster and better than anyone else, while having a lot of fun.
Being part of a startup in its growth phase you will have the opportunity to influence the culture and build a team around you. You will also have a lot of freedom in how to execute tasks.
Our office is located in central Stockholm.
“It’s easier to invent the future than to predict it.” — Alan Kay
If you feel you're the right person, we'd love to talk to you. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Quality Assurance) or click on the link below.