Are you ready to push the envelope when it comes to improving user experience? Are you driven by the passion to not only meet, but constantly exceed our business needs and user’s expectations? Our Design Team is looking for an innovative and pragmatic Senior Experience Designer to be responsible for the design of our trivago corporate brand and internal performance tools (for 1200+ talents)!
To be successful you’ll be a true team player who thrives in a cross-collaborative environment and who can build and maintain relationships across the organization. You’ll need to be a motivated self-starter who wants to be hands-on as you work to improve our existing product, and design new experiences with your Product Team. So, if you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding position in an agile and fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the look and feel of trivago’s corporate communication channels across a variety of touchpoints (company pages, blogs, event apps etc.) and internal performance tools.
- Work autonomously within a large cross-function, multi-disciplinary team to create exquisite user interfaces.
- Constantly strive to improve the users’ experience by providing suggestions and solutions, and think outside the box to ultimately optimize the user-flow.
- Demonstrate your ideas in tangible formats such as sketches, prototypes and wireframes, and also deliver development ready UI Designs.
- Understand the value of modular, consistent user experience patterns and elements in order to evolve an initial idea into a full systematic design system that can translate across multiple devices.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Minimum 3 years experience working as an Art Director, Digital Product Designer or Web Designer (or a similar role).
- Extensive UX knowledge (Information Architecture, Usability, Design process, User Testing) and up-to-date UI skills.
- A Bachelor’s in Digital Design or Interaction Design, or gained relevant work experience in the Design field.
- To be able to design in a responsive, fluid environment and have experience working in agile and fast paced surroundings.
- A curious personality that makes you excited about new innovations in your field. You want to be at the forefront of new trends in UI, Design and Tech.
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
Life at trivago is:
- A unique culture with a strong sense of community and an agile, international work environment.
- The opportunity for self-driven individuals to have a direct impact on the business.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof is the driving force behind all decisions and determines the way forward.
- The chance to develop personally and professionally due to a strong feedback culture and access to training and workshops.
- Flexibility for all talents to contribute value and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- A state-of-the-art campus with world-class ergonomics that supports your health and happiness, 30+ sports and a multi-cuisine cafeteria to satisfy your inner foodie.
- To find out more about life at trivago, follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.