In Freiburg and Porto we are looking for a Senior Frontend Architect (m/f/d).
You are a master in programming, you are able to explain complicated moves to your teammates and know the right tactics, which bring our web-projects on target. You will find a well-rehearsed team with whom you can start a successful new season.
What you do
- Understanding the customer needs, translating them in technical requirements and creating web architectures
- Being responsible for technical consulting and deepen the customer relationship
- Coordinating the technical implementation and being responsible for all steps in the project
- At least 5 years working experience in frontend development using the relevant technologies
- Profound experience in creating architectures, software processes and with integrating software-components
- Being able to evaluate complex technical tasks
- Passion for new technologies, being joyful in taking decisions and open-minded
- Good communication skills in English
At virtual identity we are passionate about tackling day-to-day problems, solving them digitally and coming up with solutions that are not only fun but – most importantly – useful. For people as well as brands.
We have done so for the past 20 years and are currently counting 180 colleagues across four offices in Munich, Vienna, Freiburg and Porto. We are always looking for new talent, willing to push the boundaries of digital as well as their own – through exciting projects, trainings at our VI Academy and of course working within a team of motivated colleagues.
Our Development Team works selforganized alongside their Manifesto.
How can I applyInterested? We are looking forward to getting to know you! Please send your application via E-Mail to Jessica Greth at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her +49 761 20758439.