We’re looking for a super talented senior motion designer to join our growing London team.
You’ll work as a senior member of a team of talented motion designers based at our studio in the heart of Soho. You’ll get to work on some of the world’s most recognised brands, from high-end 3D for brands like Peroni and Chivas, to creating a series of portrait ads for Facebook’s creative shop or VFX work on TVCs for some of Unilever’s largest brands. This will run in tandem with some really interesting creative work we produce on an ongoing basis for Universal music & other record labels.
There really is a great variety of creative work that comes through the studio. Our reel is a very good indicator of the range of our output.
- A strong reel showcasing all your skills, best work and creativity
- An in depth knowledge of Cinema 4D (character rigging and animation a plus)
- A minimum of 8 years experience working as a Motion Graphic Designer
- Excellent typographic skills
- A strong eye for details and colour palettes
- The ability to develop a brief with and without clients, turn around work - sometimes within very tight periods of time, and manage expectations
- Excellent graphic design/illustration skills, advanced adobe after-effects, including working knowledge of the latest plugins such as Element and Particular
- An instinctive feel for brands and working with different brand identities.
It also had a link to our animation site (creative lab) - http://whitecoat.tv/creative-lab/