Making Waves Stockholm are hiring a full-time Senior Visual Designer. With offices in Stockholm, Oslo and Krakow, we help companies find new revenue streams and build services that creates meaningful relationships.
What we’re looking for
As a senior designer you are highly strategic, a problem solver when leading projects, have a deep understanding of branding and you design with a long-term approach in mind, always testing and validating your work.
The ideal Candidate
* Has a hands-on approach to design, which is essential to create the best digital products, and you want to be around people who share those same values.
* Experience designing digital products and services
* Will own their work but also believes in intense collaboration at all levels and is able to share ownership.
* Has a systematic approach to digital design (or is very interested in it).
* Believes in testing, prototyping and validating concepts.
* Is a multi-disciplinary person by heart.
* Has great verbal and written communication skills.
* Is proficient in Sketch and/or other equivalent up-to-date tools.
* Wants to participate in all phases of a project.
* Has a great portfolio (PDFor website) where you highlight yours and other team members ownership. You’re able to demonstrate your process, professional growth when taking us through selected projects.
* Has great taste when it come to design.
* Is fluent in English, Swedish or both.
All design backgrounds are welcome, but we believe you share our values that design should be driven by purpose, insights and strategy. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent design education or work experience. Long work experience is celebrated and appreciated, but your portfolio should do the talking - please ensure to upload portfolio or submit link to portfolio, for us to review your application.
We’re a Scandinavian company, at heart rooted in Nordic values but with an international mindset. We go to work everyday to create the best work of our careers and we believe the best performance is the outcome of a great work-life balance, where we cater to the individual needs of our staff.
We hire great people based on great talent and potential growth and your career development is crucial to us. The views and ideas of our employees are essential to create the best creative working environment in Stockholm where people truly excel in their craft.
We believe that diversity is fundamental in creating both great design work as well as teams and we’re committed to being an equal-opportunity employer. Speaking Swedish is not a requirement.
We also offer
• An attractive salary package, pension scheme and private health insurance.
• Several extra day-to-day benefits such as a breakfast buffet every day, chiropractor, massages and personal trainer during office hours.
• An attractive and competitive budget and time for personal growth. You can take educational courses, travel for conferences or inspirational trips.
• A competitive wellness allowance to cover a gym membership or similar.
• Flexibility and a healthy work-life balance.