Would you like to work for the leading inspirational travel platform and help to build out our success in the SEO Marketing team? We can offer you an amazing experience and heaps of opportunities to learn and develop!
Being found on Google allows TravelBird to spread its wings and reach new travellers. Our SEO team thrives as the fastest-growing marketing channel in the company and is always looking for new talent. Combining analytical skills with creative strategies are the main ingredients for a successful and proven recipe. We aim to inspire the world with our PR campaigns the same way we do with our offers, that’s why we release periodically creative stories such as the ‘Most Instagrammed Tourist Attractions’ or the ‘Most Travelled Musicians’ which spreads TravelBird’s name all over the world. In addition to this, your passion for creative content writing and research into travel destinations is a plus!
- Create SEO-optimized content to improve rankings in search engine page results;
- Release, together with the team, the world’s most inspiring PR campaigns;
- Discover new keywords opportunities with Google Adwords Keyword Planner in order to generate more organic traffic to our website
- Develop new off-page optimization strategies for the Swedish domain;
- Writing creative content for your blog!
- Liaise with web editors and marketing colleagues to create inspiring content for the Swedish site;
Who you are
- Studying a subject relevant to the internship e.g. Marketing/Communication/Business Administration*;
- A native Swedish speaker and excellent English writing skills, both spoken and written;
- Love to write content and have excellent writing skills;
- Analytical and creative;
- Passionate about online marketing/SEO;
- You can handle stress and pressure well;
- Team player, but also capable of working independently;
- Weekly Dutch lessons for internationals;
- Available for a minimum period of 5 months full-time (no research);
- Living in Amsterdam or willing to move.
* You must be a student during the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution)
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day;
- You will work with the most inspiring colleagues within the industry;
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture;
- ‘Birdie’ Bootcamp in the famous Vondelpark;
- Vibrant and international office with a view on the historic canals of Amsterdam;
- Free healthy lunch, daily fresh smoothies and our very own barista for delicious coffee;
- Employee discount on TravelBird offers;
- Monthly company drinks;
- A MacBook Pro (lease-lend)
- An internship remuneration of €350,- (gross) a month.
Up for it?
So, do you want to fly with us to grand achievements and success? Apply now! Get our attention by sending us an original and motivating cover letter and your CV. Click on ‘apply’ and convince us of your skills! For questions regarding your application, you can call Vicky on +3120 3080749.