Your work will be very varied and extremely fun. One day can be fully in office with meetings and the other can involve you together with a messenger for an outdoor event capturing the moments and sharing on social media. You should enjoy being active in social media, plan different outdoor activities and sharing this with our community according to a structured plan. You will be part of the Marketing team, working together and reporting to the Online Marketing Specialist.
WHAT DO WE SEE THAT THE SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY MANAGER DOES?
• Posting + Boosting efforts • Meet community growth targets • Meeting and sending products to influencers • Point of contact for messengers (e.g. Karün ambassadors)
• Coordinating social media events and documenting (image/text) • Selecting images and/or taking images for posts
• Answering customers on social media and email
• Participating in strategic marketing planning • Aligning together with Marketing + Brand
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
1. A social media native, energetic individual who likes to share posts
2. Active or enthusiastic about outdoor and/or sports lifestyle
3. Fluent in English
4. Minimum 2 years of work experience within Social Media or Social Commerce, preferably with proven results
5. Proactive planning + able to follow time plans
6. Out of the box and open minded
7. Desire to inspire people to change for a better world. Karün is about more than selling products, the message is key
8. Currently living in Stockholm or have accommodation already settled
WHAT IT MEANS TO BECOME A KARÜN TEAM MEMBER
• Make real impact
Unique opportunity to work on a project with a purpose, generating environmental and social impacts
• Personal and professional growth
Plenty of room for personaland professional growth; you will be leading your area, growing with the company
• Entrepreneurial journey
Entrepreneurial atmosphere in a dynamic and growth-oriented environment
• A fun team to be part of
Dedicated team that work towards a common goal. We have fun together and learn from each other. Everyday.