Social Media Manager
We are looking for a Social Media Manager for the newly started American Trails Magazine.
About the position:
We want you to:
- Plan, create and publish weekly content on our social media platforms.
- Continually improve our social media channels by capturing, analyzing and report performance of campaigns and social media traffic.
- Build up and execute a social media strategy based on your learnings and experience from the analysis.
- Find methods and form strategies to grow our user base and engagement.
- Approach and manage influencers on relevant platforms.
- Moderate all user-generated content.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales efforts.
Qualifications and experience
- You are fluent in English
- You have a good understanding of social media platforms.
- You are familiar with both scheduling, publishing and analysing content.
- You have good knowledge in using Photoshop. Final Cut Pro, InDesign and Illustrator is a plus.
- You have good knowledge in taking and editing relevant photos/footage for social media.
--You like to tell stories through articles, photography and film.
- You like the idea of traveling, and you find the USA interesting.
- You have an interest in branding and graphic design.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development and SEO is a plus.
Start date: Immediately.
Part-time: We expect you to be available at least 4-6h per week. After the internship is over, we hope this can lead to a more lasting relationship.
Location: Stockholm. We don’t have an office, we are traveling a lot, working wherever we are based at the time.
If you want to join our community and think this sounds interesting, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org We will be reviewing the applications continuously.