Erington is currently looking for a social media intern to join us. We are looking for someone who can with our lifestyle magazine, e-commerce business and men's styling service. As Social Media Manager, you will oversee our social media strategies in order to generate brand awareness, increase customer engagement, grow social communities, and drive traffic and conversion.
While not extremely important, an interesst in men's lifestyle and style is advantageous.
You will partner cross-functionally with Marketing, Public Relations, Editorial, Retail/Wholesale, to support our respective objectives and initiatives, while ensuring consistency in our brand personality and voice.
We expect you to understand the role that social media plays within a brand’s culture. You also understand the role brands can play in order to drive deeper, more meaningful experiences for their customers and audiences within the rapidly evolving social space. You will connect with, engage, and inspire new and existing audiences in a way that ultimately builds brand interest and loyalty.
As social media manager at Erington, you should have a passion for social media, content, and communication combined with demonstrated business savvy and skills for developing meaningful growth and engagement strategies via multiple social media platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop global social media strategies, guidelines, and best practices.
• Conceptualize innovative and engaging social content across all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc).
• Execute content in partnership with internal and external creative resources.
• Define success more broadly for social marketing, and set effective benchmarks for measuring the impact and effectiveness of owned and paid social media efforts on a campaign by campaign basis.
• Own and proactively manage content calendars across platforms.
• Monitor and optimize social media campaigns, generating reports, and helping develop story angles based on performance.
• Generate insight into community performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Identify and create programs and promotions aimed at growing communities and engagement.
• Manage and execute a social advertising budget aimed at generating brand awareness and interest.
• Discover trending topics, community needs and interests of target audience across social media while adjusting content and messaging accordingly.
• Partner with cross-functional teams (editorial, public relations, wholesale, communications/advertising, legal, people) to identify opportunities to support storytelling efforts across the business.
• Understand and evolve the voice of our brand, be able to clearly articulate the how and why to others within the business.
• Establish and foster relationships with online influencers to get more advocates of the brand.