VASS Productions AB offers the right person the opportunity for creative work in an inspiring environment. Together with lovely colleagues and a joint venture, you will have the opportunity to develop with the company and manage and develop the company's and customers' digital communications.
As SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER at VASS Productions, you work in an atmosphere where there is always a lot going on so multitasking is essential. The work is largely about developing, proposing and implementing social media strategies for the agency's customers based on data, strategy and clear goals. The work also includes advice, analysis, production of materials and copy as well as reporting. You act as a consultant for the digital communications customer and responsible for planning, producing and managing accounts daily within social media based on the guidelines stated in the agreed strategy.
• Social Media Manager is also responsible for developing VASS Production's brand in both Sweden and Norway through an active and innovative online strategy. You further develop the company's online strategies and optimize the website as well as VASS Productions own social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram. You will also help update the product launch page, campaigns, and editorial and graphical content.
• You monitor your work daily to adapt marketing efforts to give the best effect. As a Social Media Manager, you are responsible for instructions from management for communication with customers as well as delivering top quality results and being meticulous in all aspects of in your work.
• The Social Media Manager will design, manage and analyze paid social advertisements for VASS’ clients. It is essential that this person has a thorough understanding of how paid socials work and becomes the Media team’s expert on this topic.
• This position will include the following tasks daily: content creation, account activation, paid socials, photography, email marketing, graphic design, analysis, market research, ability to organize and prioritize and work in a team of ambitious high performing creatives. The job will require posting to social channels in off work hours.
• We are looking for someone who is positive, purposeful and has a great driving force with a great sense of service. This role requires an individual who wants to constantly develop and not give you until they’ve achieved the best for their customer. You are careful and patient, creative and a positive problem solver. You are social and like working in teams. Of course, you have knowledge and interest in digital communication and digital media. You express yourself very well in both spoken and written Swedish and English. As Social Media Manager, you are structured and analytical, tech-intensive and enjoy writing, producing, and working with content.
MAIN WORK DESCRIPTION
• Content creation for customers and vast digital accounts (primary image, moving and text)
• Develop and maintain digital strategies for content audiences, channels and metrics (content strategy)
• Social Media Management for VASS Productions and customer accounts
• Maintain a live content calendar to feedback with clients in real time
• Produce and edit articles, newsletters, videos, pictures and sounds
• Drive your own organization's presence in social media
• Update as well as delete published material that has been out of date or not used
• Collect and analyze measurement data on how the content is spread and used
• To educate and support employees in producing content
• Keeping up to date and informing about best practices in the area
• Design, run and manage paid social advertisements for VASS’ clients. Publish content to all social media client’s channels (including during off-work hours)
• Design invitations and Mail Chimp, digital marketing for PR managers
• Act as a photographer at VASS parties, and client events on occasion
• Analyze all data in monthly reports for the clients with thoughtful feedback and suggestions
•Developed web understanding and experience with social media as well as statistical analysis. Understanding the PR /communication role and the PR / communications industry's mission as well as experience from digital branding.
Experience of project work with good ability to plan and execute efforts over time for optimal effect.
Experience executing successful paid social campaigns and social media strategies. Economic understanding and strong language skills are required in addition to analytic thinking.
Previous experience of working with digital communication in areas like fashion and beauty as well as good relationships with beauty, lifestyle and fashion press / influencers
Knowledge and experience of coding work
Education in the digital field, PR, marketing or related field combined with experience from the communications industry.
Skilled writer with strong knowledge of English and Swedish languages
Image and video management in the Adobe suite (primarily Photoshop but also Illustrator and Premiere)
Web-based writing in Swedish and English
Publishing Tools (CMS) - for example, WordPress or EPiServer
Newsletters - for example, Apsis or MailChimp
Social Media management experience at strategic level
Social Media Publishing Tools - such as Hootsuite, Gather Content, Latergram
HTML and CSS
Microsoft Office Package and Keynote
Analysis tools - such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics / SiteCatalyst
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Marketing in social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
Facebook Business Manager
• 3-year high school education
• Higher education or equivalent education or other academic education in combination with postgraduate studies in digital communication.
• From digital communication / media agency and or similar activities.
INDUSTRY KNOW HOW
• Basic knowledge of communication strategies, methods and control functions
•Travel may occur in the service