We want Hedvig to be the most loved insurance company, in Sweden and across the globe. We strive to make Hedvig into a company that helps its members and the community as a whole. In order to reach this goal we need world class branding, storytelling and execution. 🙌
As Senior Marketing and Brand Manager you would be responsible for taking the Hedvig story and turning into a world-class brand both visually and through words.
Like every member of our team, you are expected to set your own agenda and execute in a fast pace with little guidance.
Just some of the objectives and key responsibilities will be to:
- Take ownership of the look and feel of the Hedvig brand. How we talk about ourselves, how we look and how we tell our story
- Help build and manage the marketing team that will take Hedvig to multiple markets and work across multiple new products and insurance services
- Be responsible for budgets and decisions on who, where and when to deploy marketing resources.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to build the credibility of brand
- Collaborate to develop and implement key storytelling campaigns to ensure consistent channel messaging
- Supervising advertising, design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
Who you are
- You have 5-7 years of related experience experiences building and scaling online and/or a startup brand. Working with different types of media – print, online, broadcast, radio, etc.
- Experience working with creative agencies and with cross-channel (online and offline) marketing campaigns. Working closely with product and service teams to help shape and guide the entire user journey.
- Things move fast so we expect you to be able to work autonomously and take ownership of your work all the way to the finish line.
- You truly love marketing work and you’re excited to grow together with Hedvig.