Sago Mini is an award winning company that creates fun apps and toys to delight both kids and parents. Do you want to create games that encourage exploration, imagination and discovery? Then come work at Sago Mini where you can focus your efforts on finding creative ways to make kids giggle. As a Sr. Unity Game Developer you will work within a cross-functional team of talented developers, artists, animators, and play designers to create beautiful mobile apps for children. Our work is technically challenging and also incredibly rewarding. This is a Sr. position and you will be expected to iterate quickly, write clear and reusable code, act as a tech lead, and mentor other developers.
- 8+ years developing software professionally.
- Acted as a lead developer on multiple projects.
- You know how to work in a collaborative team environment and navigate the challenges of delivering a great app on time.
- Able to break down complicated tasks into discrete solvable components, prioritize what is important, and provide accurate time estimates.
- Deep understanding of how to use Unity to create mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Love for making beautiful things with code, and expert at writing custom, code-driven motion.
- A degree in computer science/engineering or a resume full of practical experience.
- An eye for visual design.
- Ability to work collaboratively with designers and artists.
- An obsession with the details that can elevate an experience from ‘good enough’ to ‘great’.
- Applies principles of continuous learning, mentors others, and embraces feedback.
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you, then don’t be shy and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and say ‘Hello’. To apply, please send us your resumé, along with examples of your finished work.
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. With over 18 million downloads, 25 apps and a new line of physical toys, Sago Mini brings thoughtful design to life for preschoolers and parents worldwide. Based in Toronto, Sago Mini is a subsidiary of Toca Boca, the No. 1 mobile-first kids brand in the App Store. We offer an exceptional workplace in downtown Toronto and competitive compensation. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people who care about about doing great work. Sago Mini is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company.