In 1886, Carl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler invented the first automobile. Lab1886 builds upon this heritage and pioneering spirit. As the corporate incubator of Daimler AG / Mercedes-Benz, we create innovative business models and digital services at lightning speed. Lab1886 is shaping the future of mobility. We combine the best of both worlds: the power of a global company
with the freedom of a start-up.
What You Will Do:
* Support product management in deciding on the strategic
direction of the products and services of the venture.
* Assess user feedback and conduct concept testing to
improve the ventures offering.
* Independent processing of difficult and complex design
* Execution of usability tests and documentation of insights
to let them flow back into product & processes.
* Provision of input to product definition (e.g. For MVP).
Skills We Expect From You:
* Roles in startup and digital companies or in agencies.
* Proven ability to succeed in various project tasks in post-
gradual roles and Far-ranging knowledge of design and
* Significant experience with ethnographic research
(quantitative and qualitative), divergent exploration,
conceptual development and industrial design.
* Experience in delivering complex strategic design projects
including product prototyping and testing, future visioning
and strategy development.
Explore careers to help us build the future of mobility.