B-Reel London is looking for someone with exceptional strategic brainpower and planner smartness to join our London studio to do the best work of their lives.
- As a strategist at B-Reel you play a key role in bringing new ideas to life and make them connect with people in the most exciting and meaningful way possible.
- You are guiding the initiation of creative concepts from inception through to detailed design, development, and final implementation. By articulating a clear path of action to communicate our ideas and plans, you play a key role in making creative ideas a reality.
- As we are a growing business and get approached a lot by clients interested in working with us, you will assist with business development opportunities and pitches as required.
The person we are looking for:
- You know current culture like the back of your hand. Whether it is fashion, youth, or music, many of our clients come to us for the creation of exciting and meaningful connections with people in an ever changing cultural context of their brands. As a strategist you provide strong insights and guidance on this front to the teams you work with.
- You are a bit of a ‘self starter’. This isn’t because you’ll be left to sink or swim, but there will be many occasions when you just need to get on with stuff. We like to say that we work in structured chaos, and that needs to be something that you’re happy and comfortable with.
- You like working together with others. We truly believe in teamwork being at the heart of the most successful work. As a strategist you will need to enjoy and be capable of collaborating with small and large teams to help develop the best work for our clients.
- You are confident and articulate in your communication style. As this role is client-facing you will be called upon to present work to clients as appropriate.
- You have a structured way of gathering insights, conducting research and analyzing and presenting the results.
What you bring:
- Just bring yourself and be nice. We believe in people just being themselves and being nice to others in working on projects.
- Ideally you have 3-5 years strategy or planning experience in an agency-type environment where you have worked on developing insights, leading cultural and trend research, and driving original ideas for interactive platforms and communication campaigns