Your tasks will be varied and we will make sure to adjust your responsibilities based on your competencies and interests. Tasks will include:
- Enhancing the overall recruitment strategy for your market
- Assisting in the recruitment process for specific projects
- Optimization of website and content marketing within your language area
Although a high degree of independence is required to thrive in this position, you will, of course, be cooperating closely with the Right People team to ensure great results and the full benefit of your internship for both you and the Right People Group. You will refer to and work closely with the consultant manager in charge for your market, but, depending on the task, you will also cooperate with the founding partners, the Digital Communications lead as well as your fellow interns.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme, preferably in Business, Management or Marketing or similar.
- Ideally, this internship is mandatory/part of your study programme.
- Swedish, Norwegian, German, Dutch, Polish or French mother tongue and strong English skills
- Ambitious with a high level of energy
- Strong communication skills and good analytical sense
- Digital communication skills are a plus– SoMe, Adwords, SEO, CMS (we use WordPress)
- Knowledge of the IT or consultancy industry is an asset
The background for our business strategy and your job
The employment market is changing. Technology and business processes are shifting faster than ever and companies are increasingly bringing in experts based on their exact current needs. At the same time, more and more experts want to work for themselves and make their own choices of projects and clients.
This is why the contract business model is growing and Right People Group is all about that. Our job is to fully understand the customer’s need and deliver the perfect matching contractor. And we are excellent at it.
In the past years, we have built a very strong digital presence, through which we get a high amount of inbound activity from customers that are looking for a specific consultant. This has been our starting point for expanding into new markets.
Delivering high-quality consultants fast is crucial to meet the clients’ needs. Based on our experience from the Danish market, we know the recipe for success, but we need your assistance to translate this procedure into new international contexts and execute the strategy. With the right skills and hard work, you will be able to show visible results that will be useful for both Right People Group and your CV.
About the internship
We would like you to start in January 2018 and stay until summer, but the starting date and length of the internship can be negotiated. You will be located in our office in the Berlin, Friedrichshain close to Frankfurter Tor. We offer 450 Euro/month, a bunch of nice, young colleagues and a good work-life balance.
Want to join us?
If you think this could be the next step in your career, and you have the necessary skills, then immediately send your resume and a few lines about your motivation in an email to email@example.com. Please also add your name and which market you’re applying for in the subject.
Please let us know in your email how you found this job posting.